Ippudo Philippines has launched a limited edition ramen- MISO AKAMARU.
Aside from the fact that Ippudo offers a “world famous Hakata-style ramen experience from Fukuoka, Japan” (definitely not your supermarket instant ramen!), it continues to upgrade the classic ramen. Right now, they are calling all ramen fans to spoil their taste buds with the Miso Akamaru.
What makes the Miso Akamaru more delectable?
1. The miso tonkotsu broth is a combination of three, yes, 3, types of miso. The result is a richer and creamier flavor compared to the classic ramen.
2. The noodles themselves get a makeover. They are thicker and have more curls.
3. Each bowl is served with a torched Ooban Chashu (rolled slice of pork).
4. For spicy-food lovers, this ramen is for you. Although, it isn’t Tabasco-like. Just a hint to add more flavor.
5. It’s a well-balanced dish with the go, grow and glow foods (you still remember Nutrition 101?) in one bowl- cabbage, bean spouts, chopped spring onions, slice of pork and noodles.
6. There are add-ons available as well such as the well known nori.
Salivating for this P450-ramen? Then visit Ippudo Philippines at the 3rd floor of SM Mega Fashion Hall Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City and sip that broth away.
Plus, plus, plus… They have an offer which just might convince you to dine with them.
Starting today(April 17) until May 17, for each Miso Akamaru ramen that you order, you are entitled to a raffle ticket wherein the price is…. A year’s worth of ramen! Gasp! How cool is that?!
Even if you’re not a self-confessed ramen addict, it is a wonderful experience to sip and slurp one of Japan’s famed dishes. It is considered a must to SLURP your ramen in Japan although it wasn’t readily observed in the restaurant when I was there. Still, it opens your mind to the culture of another nation. Now that’s really cool.
Keep your mind informed.
La vie est trés belle,